Vintage Fancy Medallion Quilt

1. Thank you for this beautiful pattern! I have a Happy Go Lucky layer cake that I have been hoarding and this is the perfect design for it!

2. carmen says:

Dear Corey: Thank you very much for the patterns. Your book is one of my all time favorites!

3. I’m glad you’re back! I was just wondering about you. I have seen bits and pieces on Facebook, though. Beautiful quilt!

4. Karen Seitz says:

I’m so glad to see the completed quilt! This is a great project for my Bonnie and Camille collection. And extra kudos to you for the quilting on the tiny machine. 🙂

• Corey says:

Thank you!–I’m finally getting around to sharing it here! I totally gave myself an extra pat on the back for quilting it in that small space. =)

5. debby warthen says:

Corey,
    I had so much fun at guild and our Saturday class! You have hooked me on petals. I have been sick, but yesterday I got a couple more blocks sewn and I love them. I just want to petal everything now! I am excited about your mini pattern and will be printing that off soon! (Like when I get home from work! LOL) Can’t wait until we can meet up again! Have a great day!

• Corey says:

You were so much fun to have in class! I am so glad you are enjoying the quilt. Now you are ready to bedazzle everything with petals! =p

6. Patricia says:

Thank you for the patterns, love your book.

7. Jan says:

Oh my gosh, just beautiful!!!!!!

8. Anita says:

Such a pretty quilt! Thanks for the free pattern 🙂

9. Karee says:

Love it! Several in our quilt club have asked for a medallion for 2015 — this is it! Little bit of applique, some geese, some HSTs, multiple inner borders. It has it all.
    Darling! Thank you for sharing this free pattern. Love your Playful Petals book.

10. elsa says:

So sorry to hear you’ve been sick ~
    Thank you for this lovely pattern. I’ve decided that I love medallions out of any other quilting design ~ made 3 last year and one was the Friendship Mini Medallion! I love it!

11. Susan says:

thank you so much for the patterns! I have a FQ bundle of Miss Kate that I’m thinking of using to make the Vintage Fancy quilt. It’s beautiful!

12. Lori says:

gorgeous quilt, your work is always so beautiful.

13. Marie-Claire says:

Les quilt sont magnifique bonne nuit Marie-Claire

14. billiemick says:

So gorgeous!!! Thanks for the pattern.

15. Carol C. says:

Beautiful quilt!! I love looking through your book, and also love the 3 additional patterns. I have some Bonnie and Camille fabric, and some Denyse Schmidt fabric…just need to pick which collection to use first, and which petals quilt to make first – this may be it! I have missed your blogging! Glad you are back, and thanks for this beautiful pattern!

16. Linda says:

Thank you for the beautiful pattern!

1. March 1, 2015

[…] I love the work of Corey Yoder of Little Miss Shabby and her book, Playful Petals is one of my favorites.  She is offering a FREE pattern called […]