WIP Wednesday Progress Report

1. Susie says:

I adore this bag and have seen it loads of places and just love it. Its on my one day list. I really love every piece of fabric you have shown in your pics.

2. Karen says:

Wow! Fab finishes! I love your sew together bag – I’m about to start my first (I say first because I already have several planned!) I have pieced the outside and chosen fabrics – just need some quality sewing machine time now!! Looking forward to seeing your next round of finishes! xx

3. Jenn says:

I just love all the projects and fabric selections! I cannot wait to see the tutorial for the pillow, I have a couple ideas for a Christmas version of this for gifts. Thanks for sharing!!

4. Mama Spark says:

Hi Corey! How were the Metro rings blocks to sew? I just got the pattern and am a little nervous about sewing it.

5. Andrea says:

Cannot wait for that cushion cover pattern to hit the MBS!!!!! I love making cushion covers, and this one will be top of my list!!! It’s just beautiful…

6. Gai Butler says:

Love your Sew Together Bag – I’ve assembled all requirements for this, just have to be brave and tackle it. Looking forward to seeing your Metro Rings quilt and those blocks in the last pic look totally amazing.

7. Wow girl, you are on fire!!! Loving your Metro Rings. Isn’t that ruler so much fun to play with!!

8. Lori says:

Adorable bag. I have enjoyed your progress this week and thanks for sharing it on Instagram, too. I can’t wait to see those two quilts.

9. Greta says:

This almost makes me want to pull out my blocks for my quilt like this and finish sewing it together. Almost-but it is such a same to have so many bee blocks just sitting around waiting for a chance to shine.

10. Cille says:

Great progress :). I adore your last picture. What fun blocks. It will look amazing when made into a top.