Candy Scraps Quilt

1. Marie-Claire says:

Félicitation le quilt est magnifique Marie-Claire

2. KatieQ says:

I’m a sucker for anything using 2.5 inch squares It’s a wonderful quilt. It has a bit of an Argyle feel to it, especially with the threads you used for the hand quilting

3. Lauren says:

I love the fact that you are doing some hand work on this scrappy quilt. It is so refreshing to see. So many “quilters” in the blogosphere go on and on about their quilts, but have done nothing more than piece the top together with a sewing machine and sent it off to a long arm quilter who does all the work.

Bravo! Just love your quilt.

4. judy says:

I really like this. I need to do more scrap quilts. I love doing hand sewing. Glad to see it here.

5. Cille says:

This pattern us a keeper. Thank you

6. rosemarie says:

absolutely beautiful. great job! thank you for showing us.

7. Karen Seitz says:

I love finding patterns to use the candy packs (or scraps). Thanks for a great one!

8. Jill says:

Great pattern…and I LOVE the striped binding! Thanks for sharing!

9. I’m honestly in awe of your productiveness & drive. Where do you find the time? Is there a special shop? I need to go there …… I love this quilt. x

10. Michele T says:

This pattern…. I love it!! I love every little detail… from the fabrics you used, to the stitching detail, to the overall quilt design!! Beautiful! I am definitely adding this to my Quilt & Sew board on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing!!!

11. Anita says:

Love all the details and patterns the quilt makes! Lots of possibilities 🙂

12. kaholly says:

I love it!! How to bring unity to scrappy!!

13. When I saw this pattern I knew I had to make it with my purple and green scraps. It is a keeper pattern. Just posted a photo of it on IG, sandcrab66

14. Fran Gardner says:

I have made this quilt with scraps of my favorite fabrics and a flannel back and I sleep under it every night. It gives me great joy. Even though I’m over 65, it was only the second quilt I’ve made. At my husband’s suggestion, I bound it in purple. I love this pattern–thank you so much!