Friday Happenings

1. Paula says:

Great bee blocks. I think my stash is lacking in neutral shades like browns and greys.
    Happy anniversary and enjoy your weekend celebrations.

2. Peg says:

My stash is definitely lacking in browns because I think I don’t like brown. But I gotta say there are some gorgeous brown batiks out right now that I’m drooling over! Love the chevron and really love the aqua/navy combo. Aqua is a favorite color of mine (not THE favorite) and I’m starting to think it’s the new neutral – it goes beautifully with so many other colors!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy anniversary!

3. elsa says:

Congratulations on 16 years of marriage! That’s really wonderful.
    Great chevron block ~ love doing flying geese.
    I’d say purple is the most lacking in my stash and not nearly enough red.

4. Marguerite says:

Happy Anniversary! My stash needs more neutrals to balance the brights and florals which I have in abundance!

5. Jody says:

I like your boarder choice! Hope to see how it looks. 🙂

6. Carla says:

Happy day to you! Love your bee blocks

7. happy anniversary, bless

8. Trudie says:

Can you explain/show a pic of this? I can’t wrap my mind around it. ***If you prefer not to have as many seams in your blocks the larger triangles are 7 1/4″ squares cut diagonally twice and the smaller side triangles are 3 7/8″ triangles cut diagonally once.

9. Katy says:

I’ve wanted to make a chevron quilt for a while. Thanks for letting me know the sizes to cut. Thanks. I love the colors.

10. Jan says:

Happy Anniversary. Really time flies when you have a great mate! We’re planning our 50th, with a cruise, next May.

11. rosa says:

Happy anniversary,have a great day !!Wow, your quilt looks fabulous and also the bee blocks.

12. I’ve been wanting to make a new chevron quilt (and finish the chevron quilt top that has been languishing in a pile…). I have hard any navies, lots of aquas, which is also weird for me.

Happy anniversary!

13. Nancy of IN says:

Love the chevron. I will try. My stash lacks lights particularly solids. I have very little brown as I don’t use.

14. Vickie says:

Love the black and white. I am still working on the quilt along. Almost done with the third one!!

15. Michelle says:

I have tons of purples and brown. Tonight I’m doing a disappearing four patch in hand dies and prints.

16. amanda rose says:

I’ve been eager to try this pattern in the top picture!
    Amanda Rose