Scrappy Trip Around the World

1. Betty J. Ray says:

This is a GREAT quilt! I need to use us some strips and this is at the top of my list now so I must work on it this winter.
    Betty

2. prsd4tim2 says:

Oh, this turned out beautifully! I have a scrappy trip about 3/4 done and I hope to finish the top by next week. I’ve kind of been putting it off, and I think seeing your finished quilt has inspired me to go get to work on it. Thanks!

3. elsa says:

Love this scrappy trip! I was just thinking about mine and how it’s still not finished ~

4. Peggy Hendrick says:

Love the look of this! Do you have a pattern you followed or did you just “wing” it…what size are the finished squares? I think I’ll try something like this after I am done with my Christmas quilting projects.

5. Marcia R. says:

Corey, it turned out beautiful! Love the quilting, love the binding you chose. And your “mistake” looks perfectly intentional to me. I hope it does well at auction!

6. Carla says:

It’s so pretty! It’s fun seeing a peek of my block ( I think )

7. What a fun scrappy quilt! My least favorite part of quilting is the sandwiching part. Ugh–HATE it. Which is a good reason to send it out. Looks like Abby did a beautiful job.

8. Janis Tomasek says:

The black print binding really sets off the pretty and bright prints in the quilt.

9. amanda jean says:

what a beautiful finish, Corey! the block mis-orientation makes the quilt charming! the scrappy trip it’s such a fun quilt, isn’t it?

thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

10. Great scrappy quilt, and the quilting is awesome!

11. Sarah says:

Gorgeous quilt! I love the navy binding and the quilting too.

12. Lea says:

Oh what a fabulous quilt! I could just sit and look it. Beautiful!

13. Uarda says:

I love your quilt. I love the colors and it was the ‘mistake’ that drew me to your quilt.