Buttoned Up Pillow

1. Marguerite says:

So cute! Great idea! Thanks for the site to get the buttons.

2. Elsa says:

Oh that is so darn cute! I’m not
    big fan of chevrons but that is way
    too cute not to make!

3. Lesley says:

I adore both finishes, but especially the pillow.All your pillows are ‘stuffed’ so perfectly. Do you have any helpful hints to share? I just finished a pillow and it is certainly not square, more curved in to the centre. Yours are always perfect!

• Corey says:

Thank you! I think the key is to not “overstuff” your pillow cover. I do like a plump pillow but if it’s too plump it will start to curve. I make my pillow covers exactly the size of my pillow form or up to a 1/2″ or so smaller. You’ll also notice that different pillow form brands will behave differently–some are quite a bit plumper than others. Also make sure that if you are binding your pillow cover that you figure that into the finished size of the pillow cover i.e. if your quilted pillow top is 18 1/2″ once the binding is sewn on it will measure 18″ within the binding if you have used a 1/4″ seam allowance–so perfect for an 18″ pillow form.

4. Jane S. says:

What a great idea, and it is so cute! I’ve rescued a few thrift store chairs myself but none of mine have such a pretty chevron pillow. 🙂

5. randi says:

The pillow is so cute, and it’s just perfect on that adorable chair!

6. CJ says:

Do you mind if I PIN this??

7. Cindy Sharp says:

Very cute…but you will get “button faced” if you ever choose to sleep on it. Lol

8. Marsha Kestner says:

I love the chevrons! The buttons help brighten it up!

9. cruz says:

Hola buenas tarde soy de Nicaragua me encanta sus trabajos estan preciosos yo soy amante a este trabajo me e guiado con varios ejemplo voy a empezar a realizarlo es primare vez que lo realizare espero a ver aprendido viendo sus lindos trabajos los felicito y gracias saludes a todos