Another Fabric Pull

1. myself i love fabric with flowers, but its not me so i am no help am i?

2. Tara says:

Well, on the off chance that I’m your partner, they are both fantastic, but I’m leaning toward your first pull. And I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed with either. A pillow form you would grace anyone’s space beautifully!

3. phr0gg says:

I love the first set of fabrics. I see the Rashida Coleman-Hale Washi Notes from Spoonflower in there. I just ordered that fabric and the gray one a few days ago, I can’t wait to get it. I love the other fabrics you pulled to go with it.

4. Greta says:

Well I know I’m not your partner since I’m not in that swap but I would take a pillow made out of either of those lovely stacks any day of the week. You always do such a great job pulling fabrics, it’s so inspiring, sometimes I like to just look at the pictures and day dream 🙂

5. Do you know what line the dot print in the bottom left hand corner second picture on this post? I can’t seem to figure out who’s it is.

6. niki says:

loooooovvely!

7. trish says:

I am in love with your second batch of scraps. :o)
    How cute they will be in a scrappy creation. :o)

8. Kathryn Tobias says:

In your second pull (Feb. 7), what’s the orange fabric with the white lines on the bottom and the orange and white fabric fourth from the top of the picture? They would be perfect for a quilt I’m making! Thanks!

• Corey says:

The fabric on the bottom is from Patty Young’s Lush line of fabric. And the mustard yellow fabric fourth from the top is from Echo by Lotta Jansdotter.

• Kathryn Tobias says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide those names! It’s amazing how the camera makes that mustard look like orange. But both names led me to some fabric that I hadn’t seen before and liked – so it’s all good!
        Thanks again. I really enjoy your blog.

9. Susan says:

Either one would be great (no help there) and I don’t know your partner. I really like the ones in the second picture. They seem to me to coordinate with each other a little better, though there’s nothing wrong with the others, either.

10. Jody says:

100 pieces!!! I can’t wait to see it!!!!!!!!!

11. TerrieAnnie says:

I like the second set best, myself. I especially like the very bottom piece with the envelopes and postcards. Is it a Japanese print?

12. gina f. says:

that is a lot of little squares!! your fabric stacks are beautiful and i am sure you will make something super!!

13. Jessica says:

I am quite sure anyone will just adore the pillow you make for them, no matter what the fabric combination!! 🙂

14. Can I ask what fabric that is on the bottom of the pile? The one you are fussy cutting in your blocks?